Your money: This will go directly into projects that make a real difference, unencumbered by administrative costs.
The projects: We have started with two projects, and others might follow. Read about these projects, here on the website, and ‘tighten your seatbelt’ before you do! There are stories of the most remarkable kind.
Donate: We will keep you up-to-date with where your money is going, and in time, we will produce a Facebook page as well.
Record of Donations
Total raised to date (11 Dec): $4,009 US Dollars!
As the donations come in, you can read about them here:
- $25. Sheila Delson, USA. I just watched the MI video about 'Can Listening Save Time..." with Drs.
Ng, Stephen Rollnick and Fiona McMaster and the lessons I learned from
this one video taught me more than my former 6-hr. training. FABULOUSLY
articulated and hit the mark for me...particularly the part about how
important it is for the MI provider to "have no agenda." Thank you all
so much!! 07 Dec 2013.
- $322. Fundraising activities. Alison Oxley, UK. 18 Nov 2013.
- $45. A token of support from a good friend in China. 21 Oct 2013.
- $30. This is a small way of saying thanks for some brilliant MI learning opportunities recently. 12 Sep 2013.
- $25. 1% of MI training income annually - I just teach one class, but am using your Dr. Ng video and appreciate it. Caroline Cangelosi, USA. 25 Jul 2013.
- $180. This donation is on behalf of the Enterprise Programs and Clinical Training Team as part of a quarterly effort for "giving". USA. 25 Jul 2013.
- £10. Spontaneous donation from two MI Introduction - Update workshop participants, Cardiff, 23 Jul. Anon.
- $100. 1% of fees for MI training workshops, May & Jun, 2013. Anon. 23 Jul 2013.
- $50. This is in honor of Aimee Prange's birthday and her interest in motivational interviewing training. Aimee Anderko, Bethlehem, 23 Jul 2013.
- £35. 'To restore dignity and health for people my own age, here's my 17th year birthday money.' Anon. 17 Jul 2013.
- $100.00. Aimee Prange, USA. 17 Jul 2013.
- $15. 1% of motivational interviewing training, Jul 2013. Anon.
- $50. US MINTie supporting this wonderful work. 20 Jun 2013.
- $65. Scarlett Mattoli. 17 Jun 2013.
- $30 from Maya (11) to all those wonderful friends in Africa. Jun 2013.
- $30. Caitlin Barthelmes, United States. 1% of recent MI training. 11 Jun 2013.
- $61. Luciano, Leone & Chiara Mattoli, Hong Kong. 'We are giving some money from our Lai See packets we received this year in Hong Kong. We hope it can help.' 30 May 2013.
- $155. 'This is an initial donations from interested parties in Hong Kong. I intend to donate 1% of my annual income from clients with whom I utilise MI in Hong Kong and Asia. Thank you for this opportunity!' (Anon) 29 May 2013.
- $100. Mark Wallace-Bell, UK. 19 May 2013.
- A donation of children's books. Joanna Houston, New Zealand. 15 May 2013.
- $18. A member of MINT donated 1% of his fee for an MI workshop. Anon. 12 May 2013.
- $500. Guildford Publications, USA. 'Donation is in honour of our author Stephen Rollnick.' 07 May 2013.
- $85. Michelle Lee, Auckland, New Zealand. '1% of my quarterly income: NZ $100. Intending to donate quarterly.' 05 May 2013.
- $100, Richard Rutschman, USA, 02 May 2013.
- $100. 'I will be donating several times a year after each training conducted.' Igor Koutsenok, USA. 01 May 2013.
- $50. 'This is my seed donation. I will add a quarterly donation equivalent to 1% (or better) of my writing income.' Angela Hilbert, USA. 01 May 2013.
- $50. Ivan Margetson. 01 May 2013.
- £200. Fee from training of primary care practitioners, England. April 2013.
- 1% of motivational interviewing training income, UK annually: £550. MINT member, April 2013.
- Proportion of income UK annually: £567. MINT member, April 2013.
- 1% of all training and consultancy income. MINT member, March 2013.