The 1% Fund aims to donate a small percent of your income directly into efforts to help one of the most vulnerable and unjustly treated group of people on earth: children who are dying of HIV/AIDS and TB.
Funding Thermometer - Help us reach our goal for the projects this year 2016...
1st Goal ACHIEVED:
$2,000 goal for 2016 achieved to fund100 'Go Boxes'!
A new $2,000 goal for a further 100 'Go Boxes'!
Record of Recent Donations
Total raised so far this year (2015-2016): $2,390
- £340 Thanks to participants in the Cardiff MI Workshop, June 2016, who donated via the sale of books
- $750 "Fine money collected at MI training in 2015 (by donations) from folks who get "caught" using their cell phones during a workshop." Anon, 8 Mar 2016.
- $130 "MINTies please support this work and exceed the goal, thank you!" Anon, 7 Mar 2016
- $200 "Training income. Thank you for looking out for those who need some help." Anon, 28 Jan 2016.
- $175 "Training income. Anon. Good luck", 26 Jan 2016
- $220 Anon MI practitioner"
- $200 Many thanks for some great training and for this work in South Africa
- $375 raised in 2015
Your money: This will go directly into projects that make a real difference, unencumbered by administrative costs.
The projects: Read about these Kidzpositive project here on the website, and ‘tighten your seatbelt’ before you do! There are stories of the most remarkable kind.
Donate: We will keep you up-to-date with where your money is going, and in time, we will produce a Facebook page as well.